'SHRUB' Plant Stand & Pot Sml
Small plant syndrome is a serious condition but easily rectified with this magnificent ‘implant’ that takes things to a whole new level. Your tiny tree will thank you by being both evergreen and ever elegant, perfectly perched on your desk or table.
Stand Size: 180mmW x 240mmH (pot opening 150mm)
• Made from powder coated steel or electroplated for copper finish
• Designed for indoor use or protected outdoor area
Pot Size: 165mmW x 142mmH
• Made from powder coated spun aluminium • Light weight & durable.
• Hole drilled in the bottom centre should you wish to pot directly into the pot and require drainage. The holes come filled with a removable plug so if you choose to keep it sealed this is also an option.
• To make watering and draining easier and to prolong the quality we suggest not to plant directly into the pot but to use as a cachepot.
• We recommend not to place directly on delicate surfaces, condensation can cause unwanted markings.