Where We Deliver
Same Day Delivery* - Orders must be placed by 11am
Clare, Armagh, Stanley Flat and surrounds. Within the townships of Blyth, Spalding, Brinkworth, Koolunga, Yacka, Sevenhill, Penwortham, Watervale, Leasingham, Auburn, Saddleworth, Riverton and Rhynie - week days only.
Next Day Delivery - Orders must be placed by 11am the day BEFORE the delivery is required. Tuesday - Friday Only
Within the townships of Burra, Farrell Flat, Mintaro, Manoora
If you require delivery to a farm or area not mentioned above, please call the store on 08 8856 5977 to make arrangements.
*excluding public holidays
Our fee structure is dependant on the kilometres. Up to 7km radius of our store the fee is $12.50. From 7km to 40km depending on the town the fee is $25 and delivery is made via a courier service.
Giftware, greeting cards and some homewares are available to be posted. You will need to choose a delivery date and time and the check out will convert to shipping once you add your address.
Sale of Alcohol
Businesses don’t need a liquor licence to sell alcohol with the sale of flowers, confectionery, food or items designed to be a genuine gift to a person other than the purchaser if:
- the gift is delivered directly to the recipient of the gift, at a place other than the premises where the business is conducted
- the alcohol was purchased on a retail basis from a licensee
- the volume of alcohol supplied does not exceed 2.25 litres
- the value of the alcohol is not more than 50% of the total sale price of the gift
- both the purchaser and the person receiving the gift are aged 18 or over.